Breg Lace-Up Ankle Brace with Tibial Strap Information
BREG’s Lace Up Ankle with Tibia Strap provides comfortable protection and strong support, eliminating the need for taping.
Indicated for sub-acute ankle sprains and chronic ankle sprains, the Lace-Up Ankle Support w/Tibial Strap is available in a wide range of sizes to accommodate virtually all patients.
- Designed to support and protect the ankle
- Figure 8 configuration eliminates taping
- Thin and strong ballistic type nylon is less bulky for a comfortable fit
- Straps are made up of non-stretch lightweight nylon
- Elastic panel at the achilles provides superior comfort and fit
- Knit tongue is cool and provides for easy application
- Available in 7 versatile sizes
- Latex free
- Mild to moderate medial and lateral ankle sprains
- Chronic ankle instabilities
- For immobilization following other ankle/foot injuries
- Maximum stability
- Prevent sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Maintain flexibility
This brace is rated Level III
Click here for Rating Information
Write Your Own Review
Ask a Question
Ask Your Own Questions
There are no entries.
DisclaimerBreg’s services do not include diagnostic, prescriptive or other functions pertaining to licensed physicians. Your physician is solely responsible for diagnosing and prescribing drugs, product, and therapy for your condition and otherwise supervising and controlling your medical condition.